Model: M&P15 Sport II
Caliber: 5.56 mm NATO
Capacity: 30 Round Detachable Magazine
Barrel Length: 16" / 40.6 cm
Front Sight: Adjustable A2 Post
Rear Sight: Magpul® Folding MBUS
Overall Length: 35" Extended / 32" Collapsed
Stock: 6 Position Telescopic
Weight: 6.45 lbs. / 2,925.7 g
Barrel Material: 4140 Steel
Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
Receiver Finish: Hard Coat Black Anodized
Chromed Components: Gas Key Bolt Carrier
Purpose: Competitive, Recreational, Professional / Duty, Home Protection, Hunting
- Plano, weather-proof, hard, locking gun case 42", VERY NICE!!
-150 lumen weapon light with finger switch
- Carbine-Length Quadrail
- Block & Ladder-style rail covers
- Vector Optics, variable-brightness, red & green dot scope with flip lens covers.
- Collapsible 6-position stock
- 5nm dedicated, Green Laser, with foregrip switch
- Dedicated aluminum bipod
- Ambidextrous, single-point sling mount
- Single-point/double-point, nylon sling
- Your Choice: 4x30 magnified Vector Optics Goliath Scope w/ Illuminated Reticle (Red, Green, Blue) OR 1.5-4x30 Variable Magnification Vector Optics Tactical Scope w/ Illuminated Reticle (Red, Green, Blue)
- 5x30-round magazine (4 of which are Magpul Gen2 w/ Window!)
- Additional Magazines available for purchase for $15 each: (Magpul PMAG Gen2 with Window!)
- Sturdy foregrip and foregrip-mounted pressure switch for laser control
Posted by Unknown on Nov 16th 2016
Just received my Superkit yesterday. Everything was included, as advertised. Very excited to take this out on the range.
Thank you TacOpShop!
Posted by Drew Haggerty on Nov 3rd 2016
Very happy with my order! You get all the goodies without the hassle when you order the super kit. Shipped out quickly, I had the ar 15 in my Florida hands about 7 days after I ordered. I haven't shot it yet. I just laser bore sighted the scope today and the awesome green laser it comes with. Will hit the range this weekend. Oh the Plano case is very solid and well built. You can't go wrong with a super kit!!
Posted by Ellis Johnson on Mar 14th 2016
Haven't been able to use the S & W MP 15 because of medical reasons. However, just wanted to say how the service was great. Very easy to deal with and did exactly what they said they would do.