Diamondback Firearms is proud to announce its NEW line of DB15 rifles made entirely in the USA! Starting with the tried-and-true, U.S. Military-proven gas-impingement system and using only the highest quality components machined in Diamondback’s CNC facility. The DB15 raises the bar when it comes to features and performance when compared to others. From the modified Diamondback aluminum four-rail handguard, to a variety of color, sight, and stock options, the Diamondback DB15 represents value and versatility all at a very affordable price.
- Model: DB-15CCB
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Remington
- Finish: Black Anodized Hardcoat
- Barrel: 16" 4140 Chrome-Moly, M4 Contour, Free Float
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1 x 9
- Bolt Carrier: Shot-Peened, Magnetic Particle Inspected Mil Spec 8620 carrier
- Lower Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flattop Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, T-Marked
- Handguard: Diamondback Aluminum Modified Four Rail
- Pistol Grip: A2 Style
- Stock: ATI Strikeforce Stock with Aluminum Civilian (Commercial) Buffer Tube Assembly
- Weight: 6.65 lbs.
- Overall Length (Stock Collapsed): 32.5"
- Overall Length (Stock Expanded): 36.25"
- Flash Hider: A2
- Plano, weather-proof, hard, locking gun case 42"
- Block UTG brand rail covers
- Variable-brightness, red/green dot scope with flip lens covers.
- Collapsible 6-position stock
- 360-Lumen weapon light
- 5nm dedicated, Green Laser, with pressure switch
- Dedicated aluminum bipod
- Sturdy foregrip and foregrip-mounted pressure switch for laser control
- Ambidextrous, base-plate, single-point sling mount
- Super Duty, Singlepoint, nylon sling
- 4x30 Scope with illuminated reticle (Red, Green, Blue)
- 5x30-round magazines (4 of which are Magpul Gen2 w/ Window!)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ran about 200 rds through so far--no issues...works great and excellent service from Logan/Jason/Tonya!
Totally worth the few extra bucks to have all ready to go