The world’s first AR fully shielded by WMD’s proprietary NiB-X nickel boron coating process—inside and out! Lesser ARs are much more vulnerable to moisture, corrosion, lubricant buildup, and powder fouling. But the 5.56 Beast from WMD is practically unstoppable, thanks to NiB-X coating technology. NiB-X not only guards against friction and wear, it virtually eliminates feeding problems associated with buildup of lubricant and residue.
- Model: THE BIG BEAST
- Caliber: .308 WIN / 7.62 NATO
- Finish: NiB-X Nickel Boron
- Barrel: Match Grade Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, 1:10 Twist, 18″ light Profile, Carbine Gas System, Nitromet QPQ Salt Bath Nitrided In The Bore For Extended Life And Accuracy, Nib-X Coated On The Outside For Durability And Heat Dissipation
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1 x 10
- Bolt Carrier: DPMS style, MPI Tested, Nib-X Coated For Reliability And Ease Of Cleaning, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Lower Receiver: Billet 7075-T6 Aluminum, Front Magazine Well Finger Grips, Nib-X Nickel Boron Coated For Durability
- Upper Receiver: Billet 7075-T6 Aluminum, Nib-X Coated For Lubricity And Durability
- Handguard: 8-Sided Tactical Free Float M-lok Handguard Nib-X Coated
- Pistol Grip: UTG
- Stock: Magpul STR, Mil-Spec
- Weight: 10.5 lbs.
- Overall Length (Stock Collapsed): 35"
- Overall Length (Stock Expanded): 38.5"
- Flash Hider: Stainless Steel
- Plano, weather-proof, hard, locking gun case 42", VERY NICE!!
- WMD "The Big Beast" w/ 15" M-lok Rail
- Burris Fullfield II, 3-9x 40mm
- Collapsible 6-position stock
- 800-Lumen Enforce weapon light
- Firefield Low Profile, Green Laser, with pressure switch
- Dedicated aluminum bipod
- Sturdy UTG foregrip and foregrip-mounted pressure switch for laser control
- Magpul, Dual QD, nylon sling
- 3x20-round magazines Hexmag 20RD in FDE
Additional Magazines available for purchase for $15 each