The Stag Arms M4 has a 16" chrome-lined 4140 steel government profile barrel with manganese phosphate coating. The upper receiver is forged mil-spec 7075 T6 aluminum with type-3 hardcoat anodizing and a picatinny rail on top. The mil-spec 6-position synthetic stock is lightweight and weatherproof. The mil-spec single stage trigger has a non-adjustable 5 to 8 pound trigger pull. Additional features include an A2-style plastic grip, a mil-spec charging handle, an F-marked A2 front sight, a side sling swivel, and a bayonet lug.
- 6-Position Collapsible Stock
- Forged Integral Trigger Guard
- High Temperature Polymer Handguard
- Packaged 30-Round Magpul® PMAG® Magazine
- Adjustable A2 Front Sight
- Flash Suppressor Compensator
- Plano, weather-proof, hard, locking gun case 42"
- 360 lumen weapon light with finger switch
- Carbine-Length Quadrail
- UTG Block-style rail covers
- Variable-brightness, red & green dot scope with flip lens covers.
- Collapsible 6-position stock
- 5nm dedicated, Green Laser, with foregrip switch
- Dedicated aluminum bipod
- Ambidextrous, single-point sling mount
- Single-point/double-point, nylon sling
- 4x30 magnified Scope w/ Illuminated Reticle (Red, Green, Blue)
- 5x30-round magazines
- Sturdy foregrip and foregrip-mounted pressure switch for laser control