Diamondback Firearms is proud to announce its NEW line of DB15 rifles made entirely in the USA! Starting with the tried-and-true, U.S. Military-proven gas-impingement system and using only the highest quality components machined in Diamondback’s CNC facility. The DB15 raises the bar when it comes to features and performance when compared to others. From the modified Diamondback aluminum four-rail handguard, to a variety of color, sight, and stock options, the Diamondback DB15 represents value and versatility all at a very affordable price.
- Model: DB15EMLB
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO/ .223 Remington
- Finish: Black Anodized Hardcoat
- Barrel: 16" 4140 Chrome-Moly, Free Float, Melonite
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1:8, RH
- Bolt Carrier: Shot-Peened, Magnetic Particle Inspected Mil Spec 8620 carrier, Melonite Coated with 158 Carpenter Steel Bolt
- Lower Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flattop Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, T-Marked
- Handguard: 15” M-Lok Rail
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Flash Hider: DB 556 Muzzle Brake threaded 1/2 x 28
- Plano, weather-proof, hard, locking gun case 42", VERY NICE!!
- Magpul Type 2 rail covers
- Truglo, Eminus 16 variable-brightness, 4-16X44mm scope with flip lens covers.
- FDE, low pro, flip-up iron sights
- UTG Micro Dot reflex sight, with 45° mount
- Collapsible 6-position stock
- Magpul bipod
- Magpul foregrip
- Magpul, Dual point, nylon sling
- 4x30-round magazines